– Rotating air mattress assists bed-bound patients to turn and shift their body weight while lying in bed, eliminating the use of pillows and wedges to reposition the patient. Prevents bed sores, breakdown of skin tissue and infections affecting various internal organs.
– Up to 20°Lateral Rotation of the patient body.
– Incline function for improved breathing and prevention of Pulmonary Edema and pleural effusion (fluid buildup in the lungs).
– 6-minute alternating inflation/deflation function is designed for the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers, spots and bedsores.
– Total 17 5-inch air cell configuration. 9 with laser holes to achieve low air loss function, providing better air circulation for patients’ comfort.
– Easy-to-replace individual bladder.
– Adjustable Air pressure Pump provides 8 LPM air flow and pressure over a 12 minute cycle time, variable pressure to meet patient’s desired specifications.
-Mattress is made of user friendly TPU material. Comes with a deluxe zippered top cover.
– Standard industry mattress size 35″ x 78″, which fits most beds in clinical environment.
-LED and Audible alarm system alerts the caregiver if the electricity went off.
– The mattress also has a static setting for general use and easy patient transfer.
– CPR valve provides rapid deflation of mattress.